Looking gorgeous and glowing during a work-out can be difficult especially when you in the middle of a gruelling F45 session.
The key to achieving a gym worthy make-up look is subtlety. The aim is to look minimal, not mask-like.
Follow these steps for an undetectable make-up look, perfect for the gym.
1. Start by priming the skin for a smoother complexion.
2. Next avoid smudgy raccoon eyes by adding a coat of Waterproof Mascara
3. Add a swipe of concealer under the eyes and any areas of concern and tap in with a sponge or fingertips.
4. Finish with a hint of colour with a cream peach blush on the apples of the cheeks and on the lip.
Keep the following Napoleon Perdis products on hand for your active beauty look:
1. Personal Trainer Serum Foundation, $69
2. Camera Finish Powder Foundation, $69
3. Mesmer-Eyes Mascara in Waterproof, $39
4. Auto Pilot BBB Cream SPF30, $59
5. Balm Voyage Moisture Complex Cleanser and Makeup Remover, $59